October 29, 2019
1. Increase the flexibility of the cable harness outlet so that most of the movement between the cable harness and the connector occurs at the cable harness exit.
2. Provide wear resistance, impact resistance or impact resistance.
3. Tamper the cable assembly by encapsulating the component under the sealing resin.
4. Provide 360 degree strain relief and increase tension.
5. Create a waterproof or waterproof seal to make the cable assembly IP certified.
6. Improve the overall quality, appearance and feel of the cable assembly, replacing the need for expensive metal backshells.
7. Simplify installation by creating a one-piece component that has keys as a visual indicator to help each pair pair reduce human error.