September 17, 2019
Introduction to POE and POE+ in RJ45 Ethernet interface:
1. The network filter POE+ is the abbreviation of Power over Ethernet Plus, referred to as enhanced Ethernet power supply. It is an upgraded version of POE, and the standard number is IEEE802.3at.
2. The POE port of the RJ45 network filter supports output power of 15.4W or 30W, which conforms to the IEEE802.3af/802.3at standard.
The difference between POE and POE+ in RJ45 Ethernet interface:
1. POE+ maximum power support rises to 25.5W, some manufacturers can support up to 50W, and POE can obtain 25.4W;
2. The maximum support current of POE is 350mA, and the maximum support current of POE+ is 600mA;
3. POE+ adds a power management mode.